Got a question?
I’ve got an answer, send it on over!
I follow you on Facebook,And YouTube.
Hello, Beautiful Couple!
I found your Videos on Youtube while looking at "Hair". Your family is so Beautiful and your baby boy is going to be the most Gorgeous. I, too was in an interracial marriage for 13yrs and have 2 Handsome, Smart and very mannerable Boys!
Hang in there Lady with your pregnancy. I remember those days and loved every minute of my 90lbs weight gain.
May your Family Continue to be Blessed!Almaalmamccrary2004@yahoo.com
I just wanted to say that I am 22 years old and it's hard to find a good role model, now I can say I have one because I view you as my role model, and I look up to you because of the way you present yourself as a young African American woman, you are my inspiration.
how old is you and your husband? also how tall are the both of you
Love you and your family, don't let anyone ever steal your joy, keep singing Chad.
Hey I saw your youtube video about your baby's doctor recommending he take iron supplement. I really don't think you should give it to him. Asparagus have a lot of natural iron in them just try giving him some that are certified organic ones and that should do the trick. Grind them in a blinder and feel free to add all types of fruits and vegetables in there so your baby can get the maximum of nutrient benefit. It’s crazy how doctors are so quick prescribe a magic pill for everything to make money even if it risk your baby's health. I think your great mother and I think you should follow your gut instincts about these things. Another note I think you shouldn't give him the flu vaccine neither for reasons to long to explain on a blog. Good Luck 🙂
Hey Gabe, I hope this info below helps you regarding the flu shot situation. If you decide to go to the website, please read the info about the Dr. and see if he's someone you may or may not agree with, as you know, knowledge is power. God bless you and the fam!
Preventing the Flu Naturally Mercola.com is giving advice to avoid the flu and flu vaccines. According to the website controversy over flu vaccines, as well as its effectiveness, have caused consumers to stray away from taking the vaccine. Dr. Joseph Mercola says the controversy comes from rare infections from flu shots that have caused death and extended illnesses. Mercola believes though rare these incidents make the flu more appealing than the shot. The doctor advises ways to prevent avoiding the flu, and avoiding the flu shot if you choose not to take it. First Mercola advises building up your body naturally for prevention: Vitamin D (can be found in foods- milk or in sunlight). Regular exercise, appropriate amounts of sleep, eating omega 3 rich foods and practicing good hygiene. Be sure to always contact a trusted healthcare provider concerning any changes.
Sorry, I didn't post this in the comment section on the YouTube vide. By the time I saw the video, you had many many comments. Hopefully, you'll see this comment on your blog.
Also, I'm going to miss you vlogging everyday in October.
Congratulations on your move. As a long-time wife and mothers (and in the past, former renter), please consider the following when shopping for a home or an apartment to rent:
* 2nd or 3rd floor apartments, while having high ceilings, may present a difficulty when carrying baby items (such as diaper bag, etc.), but are especially an issue when carrying groceries. You may have to do several trips to the car, while lugging groceries back and forth. This will get tedious very quickly.
* As your baby gets older, you may covet a backyard for him to run around and play in. For this reason, renting a home may a more preferable option.
* A 3-bedroom home or apartment presents many more options for you (though I understand that it may be more expensive). First of all, a third bedroom allows for a play area. When I was younger, I foolishly dismissed the idea of a separate playroom, but now I completely understand that such a space vastly eliminates the toy clutter that can quickly consume other areas of the house. Secondly, a third bedroom can be used as a guest room or office. Finally, in the event of a second pregnancy, a room will be available for the new baby, and finding another home/apt. (for the new baby) won't feel so urgent.
* A large laundry/storage area is crucial, as well as ample storage in the kitchen. Walk-in closets can be most helpful.
* Consider access to the interstate, as well as retail areas. Survey the neighborhood for the "walkability" factor (Is it near parks? Is there a library near? Are there many sidewalks? Can you walk to shops or restaurants?).
There are many other things to consider when buying/renting a home/apartment, however, in the near future, these concerns are probably a little more relevant (or not, depending on your needs). Good luck to you.
Hey guys wanted to know where Chad got his shadow box from?
I suggest you get a DNA test done because your kid doesn't look like you.
I LOVE YOUR CHANNEL I NEVER GET BORED OF WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS, YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS KEEP ME ENTERTAIN.
How exactly did you know that Chad was the one?
Absolutely love your content and youtube channel!