Well hello there…long time no see huh? I’m a bit embarrassed that I haven’t posted a single thing in almost 4 months. I mean really, who does that?!? Apparently me. I can’t even come up with a decent excuse for why I’ve been away so long. It just happened. Life is good 😉 Seems like I have so much to catch you up on but don’t really know where to start. If you’re a Youtube subscriber, you won’t need a recap but for the handful of you who don’t watch my videos I guess I owe you something right? Here goes…
* I moved back home to Indy just in time to spend the holidays with my family which was great!
* Chad Jr. celebrated his 1st Christmas. He had a blast opening gifts (somewhat) & playing with all his new toys.
* NYE was spent with friends at a house party. Quite the opposite of last year when I was 40 weeks pregnant, swollen & miserable…lol.
* I threw an epic, last minute 1st birthday party for my baby boy and it turned out perfect! I was super stressed but it all came together in the end. Lesson learned – waiting until the last minute is not a good look…don’t ever do that again.
* Btw, I made these awesome Sesame Street cupcakes – super impressed with my skills!
* After many years of being a Beachbody junkie, I finally completed my first program (T25) and got amazing results. 8lbs down and 12 inches gone all during the holiday season – I’ll take it! Check out this review video to learn more about my experience.
* Last month I started a new program, P90X3 and so far so good 😉
* Oh I also decided to take the plunge and become a Beachbody Coach. It’s pretty exciting but a little scary at the same time. Trying to break out of my comfort zone…oy vey
Alright peeps, I think that’s it for now. Just a brief summary of what’s been going on in my life these days. I’m getting back into the swing of things and will
promise try very hard not to be gone this long again.
What’s been going on in your life? I’d love to hear about it 😉