* The recliner that I ordered vs the recliner that showed up at my house…not a good look.
* Starting to feel stressed the closer I get to the due date. Still need to clean my house to get it ready for guests, gotta finish the nursery decor, need to pack a hospital bag, etc etc etc. So much to do, so little time!!!
* 3rd trimester symptoms coming back – I can feel my energy slipping away from me daily.
* Giving away things that I never thought I would part ways with. Not sure what has come over me but I just want to get rid of all my junk and start over. No more clutter!!
Cardigan : Forever 21 ~ Tank : H&M ~ Jeans : Motherhood Maternity ~ Boots : ShoeDazzle
* This Friday I’ll be 33 weeks!!! Where did the time go??
* Having all nursery furniture (minus the new recliner) assembled & ready for decoration is exciting.
* Baby Shower #2 last week at the office was a success. We had tons of fun and my little man got even more gifts. He’s so blessed already 😉
* 3 day work week coming up…YAY!! We’re spending Thanksgiving with the hubby’s family in Alabama and I’m actually pretty excited about it. It’s been months since we last seen them.
* Black Friday – oh yes, it’s going down!!
So tell me everything that’s been going on in your world these days. Can’t wait to hear about it!!