Guess What

V-neck : Forever 21 ~ Capris : Old Navy ~ Flats : Rocketdog via Marshall’s

Hair : Beshe Drew ~ Earrings : ToniDaley

WE’RE HAVING A BABY!!!

If you’re already a YouTube subscriber, then you probably seen the video I posted yesterday but I wanted to make sure I got all bases covered with my blog family too. Even though a lot of you started to speculate with the help of my inconsistent posts and Weird & Wonderful Wednesday rants.

I am 15 weeks today and the hubby & I are super excited!! I’ve been waiting for this moment to happen for years I tell you, years. Now it’s finally here…YAY!! If you’re interested in seeing how we broke the news on camera, check out the video below. It was during my birthday weekend in Nashville, so I have to warn you that it’s quite a lengthy vlog but still exciting. If you’re not down with a 30 minute video, you can skip to around minute 11 and get to the good stuff!

Enjoy your weekend!

XOXO,

Share:

24 Comments

1. July 13, 2012 / 2:34 pm

Congratulations! I just started watching your videos and I love y'alls (I'm super country haha) personalities.

2. July 13, 2012 / 2:43 pm

Congrats Gabe– I've been suspecting this for awhile with all of your tired comments.. hehe! So happy for you and Chad!!!

• July 18, 2012 / 1:29 pm

Lol, yeah I figured that the tiredness would eventually give it away!! Thank you!!

3. July 13, 2012 / 2:43 pm

Hi Again, see how crazy I am? Duh, I put this comment on the wrong page (i.e., the wedding dress pic topic) lol…. well, I will just cut and paste and update….this is a cute maternity look combo–clean and crisp, and as for the dress from the wedding–I love the zipper in the back – nice simple statement that makes the dress pop. P.S. Congratulations to you and your husband on your "new" addition. I commented on your page before (you were nice to respond back) when you were talking about how frustrated you were about being so tired,etc. I knew it then, but since you do you know me from a "hill of beans", I would not have dared put that out there, but I had a feeling that you were expecting….but now that you have announced it……CONGRATULATIONS. I do not know why I just won't subscribe, among the bloggers I like to read and get ideas from you are a favorite as well. Many blessings!

• July 18, 2012 / 1:30 pm

Hey there! Yes, I remember that comment about me being so tired…lol. Thanks for not spoiling the secret 😉

4. July 13, 2012 / 3:27 pm

AWWWE, how sweet!!!! Congrats! I knew it, I knew it! I'm not sure if you recall me asking that question a little while back. Again, congratulations to you and hubby!

5. Michelle
    July 13, 2012 / 10:59 pm

I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited for the both of you!! I figured something was up a few vlogs ago LOL. Abundant blessings for you both and your families!! Congratulations!!

6. L. Sanchez
    July 14, 2012 / 12:44 am

You don't know me from a hole in the wall but I enjoy your blog and vlogs. Best of luck with your growing familia.

• July 18, 2012 / 1:33 pm

Lol, I think it's so funny when people say I have an accent. I guess I really do…thanks!!

7. July 17, 2012 / 6:33 am

Congratulations. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. Motherhood is an awesome stage in life. Parenthood is wonderful as well but mothers get the added bonus of bearing the children and feeling the babies actually growing inside them. I can't wait to add to my own family and give my daughter a sibling. It's a wonderful experience and enjoy ever minute of it.

• July 18, 2012 / 1:32 pm

That is so amazing, I am looking forward to this journey into motherhood! I can't wait. Thank you so much 😉

8. July 18, 2012 / 3:57 pm

Aww! Congratulations! You look beautiful! 🙂

9. ronniyme
    July 18, 2012 / 8:18 pm

Oh how cute! I love your little pooch! :>) You remind me of me, when I was expecting, about thirty or so years ago. At that time I was rocking the "Carefree Curl" girl! lol :>) Congratulations to You, Babe & Oscar. Abundant Blessings to you all. Can't wait to see your new edition. :>)

10. July 20, 2012 / 3:46 am

Okay, we have something in common- we are both Cancerians!! What a great way to bring in the golden birthday- I wish you and your hubby the best on this great journey. It's the little moments that count, and you'll be glad you had this blog to remember it.

Blessing,
    She

11. July 25, 2012 / 12:40 am

Holy cow!!! Congratulations! Very excited for the both of you!