Happy Hump Day! I wonder about the origin of "hump day" - I should Google that. Anyway, last year I did a Weird & Wonderful Wednesday post and for some reason I decided to bring it back today. Maybe it'll stick around this time, maybe it won't...guess you'll just have to wait and see.
White Tank : Forever 21 ~ Pink Tank : H&M
* I have been unusually exhausted these days and it's starting to piss me off.
* The move is still going. This is what happens when you have "time". You trick yourself into thinking that you don't have to move everything all at once, which ends up taking twice as long to get the job done.
* I have not gone running or been to the gym in a good week, perhaps longer.
* On top of not working out, I'm pretty sure I've eaten at every single fast food place in this town at least once within the last week.
* My face looks and feels plump :-(
Maxi : Express ~ Flats : Bakers
* After 3 days of sleeping on the floor, I was reunited with my pillow top mattress last night. To say that I love my bed is an understatement.
* I got mail yesterday. Three new skirts to play dress up in this spring/summer...YAY!
* Road trip this weekend to visit the hub's family in 'Bama. We haven't seen them in months & I'm excited.
* The cable & internet got turned on at the new place today *jumps up and down* (life without it is no fun).
* My readers, viewers, followers & friends (that would be you) are freaking awesome!! Thank you for caring about the ins and outs of my simple life, it means more than you know ;-)
So, what's weird & wonderful about your life this week? I'd love to hear about it!