Hey loves, Happy Thursday! It’s one day closer to the weekend…woo-hoo 😉
WARNING: This post contains an outfit of the day with a side of randomness.
* For starters, this whole working full time situation is really throwing a wrench in my posting schedule. I can’t seem to stay consistent. Perhaps I should invest in an editorial calendar.
(Question for my fellow bloggers – Do you use one? Is it helpful?)
Sweater : Burlington
* I’m not a fan of small talk, mainly because I’m no good at it. Today’s lunch was spent listening to conversations of golf and politics…I just sat there.
* My hubby is leaving me tomorrow to go to Houston for the day. It makes me sad 🙁
Jeans : Charlotte Russe
* You know what, this whole list is very reminiscent of the myspace blogging days. Oh how things change.
Flats : R2 via Famous Footwear
* I may be getting better at these self portraits but I still prefer my photographer…it’s way more fun with him!
* Fact: I almost got attacked by dogs during my run yesterday. Thankfully, I didn’t but boy was I praying!!
* The weather is plum crazy. It was 32 degrees this morning and for some strange reason I had the urge to go out and take these picture. Don’t believe me?? Here’s the proof…
* Aren’t these earrings adorable? They’ve quickly become a favorite.
Earrings : Toni Daley
Alright, I think that’s enough for now. Hope you’re enjoying the day 😉