Last week I had to bring a dish to work for our monthly pitch in. It was barbecue style and I had no clue what I was going to make until I opened my beloved Pinterest app. Don’t you just love Pinterest?! It’s probably my biggest source of cooking inspiration these days. Anyway, I adapted the original recipe from Kraft.
18 Hard Boiled Eggs
1/2 cup Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
1/4 cup Ranch
6 slices of Bacon, cooked
1 tbsp Worcestershire
1 tsp Mustard
Around 25 Cherry Tomatoes
Cayenne for seasoning
Shredded Romaine Lettuce (for garnish)
* Cut eggs in half, lengthwise
* Add yolks to a bowl and mash
* Chop half the tomatoes and thinly slice the other half
* Combine mayo, ranch, worcestershire, chopped tomatoes and cayenne with the yolks
* Crumble 3-4 slices of bacon into the mixture
* Fill egg whites with yolk mix
* Top with shredded romaine, bacon crumbles and tomato slices
* Serve & Enjoy
As my first time making deviled eggs, I have to say that I wasn’t a big fan of these. Everyone else seemed to love them though.
If you decide to make these, let me know what you think!